An air rifle can be a lot of value to the shooting enthusiast. The quality of gun and particularly the air pellet rifle are the most preferred option for people looking for some small game hunting and other shooting purposes. They allow a good power to the user for shooting their target with precision and for this reason; the weapon can also be used for pest control. Now, for the manufacturer, the Crosman is one of the finest options who have experience in producing the top guns of all types, power levels and other related option. The 1077 CO2 Pellet air rifle is a limited range gun having all its limited features at its best. If you are looking for some economical option with acceptable quality then this can be the right gun for you. We advice you to use best biometric gun safes for it.
This one is a semi-automatic air gun and you will rarely find anything better than this one in the said category. It is of .177 caliber and gives an excellent velocity of 625 feet per second. The performance is fast and it can shoot rapidly as soon as you pull the trigger. The 12 shot rotary clip will allow you to shoot at a reasonably long distance range. The most notable features of the rifle are its adjustable rear sight and then the fiber optic type of the front sight also holds a special value for the user. The all-weather suitable synthetic stock and a steel barrel are also known for adding great value to this gun. They make it look stylish and also enhance the durability. The weight of the gun is about 3.7 pounds with an overall length of the gun at almost 37 inches. You can also see Cannon Safe CA23 Deluxe Gun Safe.
- It is a versatile pellet air rifle, which has got a number of uses. It can be used for target shooting, predator hunting, plinking, small game hunting and also for pest control purposes.
- Any gun capable of shooting at a pellet bullet velocity of 625 feet per second is considered a fast rifle. It offers this speed which is excellent for such a limited range gun.
- This .177 caliber rifle weighs just 3.7 pounds and with the type of incredible features, this is a lightweight gun. It will support hunters with easy carrying while using it for a variety of shooting purposes.
- It comes with a useful 12 shot clip, so you really don’t need to load the gun again and again after each shot.
- The price of the gun is very low and especially when you compare it with the range of its features.
- There are issues of gas leakage, especially when you are loading a cartridge.
- Some customers have complained about the poor alignment of the scope with the barrel.
- The warranty period is just 3 months, which seems quite impractical.
The 1077 CO2 Pellet air rifle from Crosman is a best pellet air rifle in this limited range. It is a .177 caliber rifle, which will give you an opportunity to shoot with a velocity of 625 feet per second. Then, its steel barrel, synthetic stock, lightweight and its affordable price are all considered big benefits of having this gun.